Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Wolves of Kromer [YAOI]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
notan
Admin
notan

The Wolves of Kromer [YAOI] Empty
PostSubject: The Wolves of Kromer [YAOI]   The Wolves of Kromer [YAOI] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:22 pm

The Wolves of Kromer [YAOI] TheWolvesofKromer

Size: 689 MB

About: A mix of revisionist fairy tale and social satire, this gay allegory imagines urban runaways as storybook werewolves lurking around the fringes of a quaint little village. Gabriel (James Layton) is a rascally, seductive veteran of the wilds who fancies young Seth (Lee Williams), an innocent newcomer tossed out of his home by parents appalled at his sudden transformation from normal boy to... wolf. Sporting shaggy fur coats, long fingernails, and pointy Spock-like ears, these handsome young cubs are a cross between Dickensian street urchins, Peter Pan's Lost Boys, and modern homeless kids. Harmless (except when committing petty crimes and doing some minor hell raising), they are feared and despised by the good churchgoing folk of the town, demonized in sermons, and blamed for the crimes of a few citizens whose pious façades hide the true evil in this rural paradise. It's a modest little tale with a simplistic view (it's a fairy tale, after all) and easy scapegoats in the scheming elderly villagers, but it's a clever approach accomplished with suggestion and sly revisionism.

Download On Mediafire
Pt. 1 I Pt. 2 I Pt. 3 I Pt. 4

Last edited by notan on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://notanmultimedia.aforumfree.com
Deeliah
Deeliah

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Kromer [YAOI]   The Wolves of Kromer [YAOI] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:16 am

Hello, wonderful site admins.
I've been looking for 'Wolves of Kromer' for ages and finally found it on this site (in MEDIAFIRE no less!!!), but sadly the links are dead.
Could you possibly re-upload this movie? I'd really appreciate it.
Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
notan
Admin
notan

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Kromer [YAOI]   The Wolves of Kromer [YAOI] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 am

Deeliah wrote:
Hello, wonderful site admins.
I've been looking for 'Wolves of Kromer' for ages and finally found it on this site (in MEDIAFIRE no less!!!), but sadly the links are dead.
Could you possibly re-upload this movie? I'd really appreciate it.
Thank you very much

its been reupload enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://notanmultimedia.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Kromer [YAOI]   The Wolves of Kromer [YAOI] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolves of Kromer [YAOI]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Downloads :: Movies-
Jump to: