HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

07-Ghost

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
notan
Admin

PostSubject: 07-Ghost   Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:30 pm

Story By: Amemiya Yuki / Art By: Ichihara Yukino

Genre: Action, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen, & Supernatural

Summery: Set in a gothic fantasy world, the story of Teito, a former slave who is now pursued by the forces of the Barsburg Empire because of his exceptional ability to use a form of magic called Zaiphon. Teito’s discovery of his true nature and his subsequent quest for revenge involve him in the affairs of the Gods themselves, as he finds himself at the center of the conflict between Verloren, the God of Death, and the mysterious “beings of light” sent by Heaven to oppose him: the Seven Ghosts.

Language: Japanese & English

Japanese On Mediafire
Chapter 13

Japanese On Megaupload
Chapter 7 I Chapter 8 I Chapter 9 I Chapter 10 I Chapter 11 I Chapter 12 I Chapter 13 I Chapter 14 I Chapter 15 I Chapter 16 I Chapter 17 I Chapter 18 I Chapters 19 - 23 I Chapter 24 I Chapter 25 I Chapter 26 I Chapter 27 I Chapter 28 I Chapter 29 I Chapter 30 I Chapter 31 I Chapter 32 I Chapter 33

English On Megaupload
Chapter 1 I Chapter 2 I Chapter 3 I Chapters 4 I Chapter 5 I Chapter 6 I Chapter 7 I Chapter 8 I Chapter 9 I Chapter 10 I Chapter 11 I Chapter 12 I Chapter 13 I Chapter 14 I Chapter 15
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://notanmultimedia.aforumfree.com

07-Ghost
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Downloads :: Manga-
Jump to: