HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Junjou Romantica [YAOI]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
notan
Admin

PostSubject: Junjou Romantica [YAOI]   Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:16 am

About: Misaki is suddenly having some unexpected and odd problems. What started as a need for some college entrance exam tutoring has somehow led him to being romanced by a suave older man who also happens to be his big brother’s best friend. Confused by all of his brand new emotions, Misaki struggles to deal with his suddenly very odd life. And if that wasn’t enough, his suitor, Usami, has plenty of issues of his own. A man-child who decorates his room in giant teddy bears and toys, Usami is a famous novelist who also writes steamy boys’ love novels on the side. When Misaki cracks open one of these books and reads sentences like “Misaki licks every inch of Usami’s hot body”…well, let’s just say that all hell breaks loose.

Download On Megaupload
Episode 1 I Episode 2 I Episode 3 I Episode 4 I Episode 5 I Episode 6 I Episode 7 I Episode 8 I Episode 9 I Episode 10 I Episode 11 I Episode 12 I Special

Last edited by notan on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://notanmultimedia.aforumfree.com
notan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Junjou Romantica [YAOI]   Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:10 am

About: The return of romance, drama, and pure-hearted romance. Junjou Romantica 2 (the sequal). Back to the beloved couples, and their parells in their forbidden relationship. Misaki Takahashi, from the main couple, thought that one Usami was a handful, until he meets another. Their relationship starts to fall down hill once again, but as always they find a way to making steemy love in the end. As well for the other couples, ups and downs, lefts and rights accur, but ends in sweet lovely bliss. Misaki and the Usami crisis, Hiroki with his pride, Shinobu with his age differents with his lover, Nowaki's paitiences and love, Miyagi's past-love and his present love, and Usagi-san and his family, theses couples really got a lot of love and problems in their pure-hearted, forbidden romance.

Download On Megaupload
Episode 1 I Episode 2 I Episode 3 I Episode 4 I Episode 5 I Episode 6 I Episode 7 I Episode 8 I Episode 9 I Episode 10 I Episode 11 I Episode 12

Last edited by notan on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mitsukunixx

PostSubject: Re: Junjou Romantica [YAOI]   Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:34 am

I'll say thankyou here because i think i downloadewd your version on aarin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
notan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Junjou Romantica [YAOI]   Mon May 07, 2012 4:16 am

mitsukunixx wrote:
I'll say thankyou here because i think i downloadewd your version on aarin.

your welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junjou Romantica [YAOI]   

Back to top Go down

Junjou Romantica [YAOI]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Downloads :: Anime-
Jump to: