Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Defying Gravity [YAOI]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
notan
Admin
notan

Defying Gravity [YAOI] Empty
PostSubject: Defying Gravity [YAOI]   Defying Gravity [YAOI] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:26 pm

Defying Gravity [YAOI] DefyingGravity

Size: About 87 MB Each

About: John "Griff" Griffith is a student at a college in Southern California, where he lives with his friends in a fraternity house. Griff's frat brothers and his best friend Todd don't know that he has been having an affair with Pete Bradley, another member of the frat who lives in an off-campus apartment. While Griff acts "straight" and talks about women with his beer-drinking frat brothers, his involvement with Pete has been going on for some time. Pete has accepted his homosexuality and is tentatively inching out of the closet; he wants to have a real relationship with Griff, based on more than furtive sex, but Griff is unwilling to acknowledge that he is gay. Pete asks Griff to meet him at a gay coffeehouse; their conversation turns into an argument, and Pete storms. The next day, Griff learns that Pete is in the hospital; while walking home, he was attacked by gay-bashing yahoos and is now in a coma. Griff must now resolve his confused sexual identity, as well as his feelings for Pete.

Download On Megaupload
Pt. 1 I Pt. 2 I Pt. 3 I Pt. 4 I Pt. 5 I Pt. 6 I Pt. 7 I Pt. 8
Back to top Go down
https://notanmultimedia.aforumfree.com

Defying Gravity [YAOI]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Downloads :: Movies-
Jump to: