Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
notan
Admin
notan

Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie] Empty
PostSubject: Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie]   Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:50 am

I PERSONALLY RE-ENCODED THESE INTO MP4, 320 BY 240 FOR IPOD USERS. PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THESE OR POST MY LINKS ELSEWHERE. THANK YOU!

Season 1

Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie] 11uxmw2
Size: About 300 MB Each

About: Makino Tsukushi is the only poor student at Eitoku Gakuen, the school of the ridiculously rich and privileged that is ruled by Flower 4 or F4, a group of four boys who come from extremely powerful families: Domyoji Tsukasa, the leader and heir of the Domyoji World Finance Group; Hanazawa Rui, the introverted son of a large company; Nishikado Sojiro, a player who is the heir of a tea ceremony school; and Mimasaka Akira, a madam killer with ties to the underground. If a student gets on the F4’s bad side, he/she gets a red notice and is bullied and driven out of school. Makino hopes to pass her days quietly-- without drawing any attention to herself-- but one day, she stands up to Domyoji in defense of her friend. The next day, Makino gets the dreaded red notice. Even though she is harassed, Makino decides to keep going to school because she is a “tough weed”. She declares war right back on the F4. Her resolve gets the attention of her crush Hanazawa Rui and oddly enough, rouses romantic feelings in her worst enemy, Domyoji Tsukasa. The series is based on the Japanese shoujo manga "Hana Yori Dango" (Boys Before Flowers) by Kamio Yoko. (9 Episodes Total)

Download On Megaupload
Episode 1 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]
Episode 2 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]
Episode 3 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]
Episode 4 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]
Episode 5 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]
Episode 6 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]
Episode 7 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]
Episode 8 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]
Episode 9 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]

Last edited by notan on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://notanmultimedia.aforumfree.com
notan
Admin
notan

PostSubject: Re: Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie]   Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:53 am

I PERSONALLY RE-ENCODED THESE INTO MP4, 320 BY 240 FOR IPOD USERS. PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THESE OR POST MY LINKS ELSEWHERE. THANK YOU!

Season 2

Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie] 1zx5wn8
Size: About 700 to 300 MB Each

About: This second season of Hana Yori Dango picks up right after Domyoji leaves for New York. After confessing to Domyoji, Makino has not spoken to him for a year. Rui and the other members of F4 try and help Makino meet Domyoji again by going to New York for the christmas holidays. Though F4 and Makino meet Domyoji again, he has become a completely different person, and so they leave for Japan. Some time later, Domyoji's mother annouces that they will be returning to Japan. There, they hold a giant super-rich and classy birthday party for Domyoji and announce something very important. Domyoji, like in the first season, is engaged to a rich girl and heir. The only difference is that they are to be wed soon. What will Makino do? On the side, Rui begins to fall in love with Makino... will this become a love... square? Rui --> Makino --> Domyoji --> Shigeru (arranged fiancee of Domyoji) (11 Episodes Total)

Download On Megaupload
Episode 1 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2 I Pt. 3]
Episode 2 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]
Episode 3 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]
Episode 4 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]
Episode 5 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]
Episode 6 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]
Episode 7 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]
Episode 8 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]
Episode 9 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]
Episode 10 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]
Episode 11 [Pt. 1 I Pt. 2]

Last edited by notan on Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
notan
Admin
notan

PostSubject: Re: Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie]   Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:05 am

I PERSONALLY RE-ENCODED THESE FROM SOFT SUBS INTO HARD SUBS AND THAN INTO MP4, 320 BY 240 FOR IPOD USERS. PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THESE OR POST MY LINKS ELSEWHERE. THANK YOU!

Movie

Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie] Ehepw8
Size: About 821 MB

About: It was rumored that a third season might follow after HYD2, simply called Hana Yori Dango 3. However, in the end the producers decided to do a movie which will mark the end of the series. This second movie, called Hana Yori Dango Final takes place after the events of Hana Yori Dango Returns and stars the same cast as the TV drama. Following the press conference to announce Tsukasa and Tsukushi's wedding date, his mother presents Tsukushi with a family heirloom: a tiara called "Smile of Venus". When the tiara is stolen by a mysterious man in black and the crime is subsequently covered up, Tsukasa takes Tsukushi on a wild adventure around the world, Las Vegas to be exact to retrieve it.

Download On Megaupload
Pt. 1 I Pt. 2 I Pt. 3 I Pt. 4
Back to top Go down
mitsukunixx
mitsukunixx

PostSubject: Re: Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie]   Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:18 pm

Uwaahhh!! Thankyou so very much!
Back to top Go down
notan
Admin
notan

PostSubject: Re: Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie]   Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:59 am

mitsukunixx wrote:
Uwaahhh!! Thankyou so very much!

your welcome, they are all up now so enjoy!
Back to top Go down
jt

PostSubject: Re: Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie]   Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie] Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:45 pm

sorry, this might be a stupid question but do i have to merge each episode? if so, could you tell me how or suggest some software i can use to do it? :S
Back to top Go down
notan
Admin
notan

PostSubject: Re: Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie]   Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie] Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:53 am

jt wrote:
sorry, this might be a stupid question but do i have to merge each episode? if so, could you tell me how or suggest some software i can use to do it? :S

hi, sorry for the late reply i was on vacation for 3 days. it doesnt sound dumb, yes you do have to merge them. You need HJSplit which you can find here free of charge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie]   Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers] Seasons 1-2 & Final [Movie]
Page 1 of 1