Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bungee Jumping Of Their Own [YAOI]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
notan
Admin
notan

Bungee Jumping Of Their Own [YAOI] Empty
PostSubject: Bungee Jumping Of Their Own [YAOI]   Bungee Jumping Of Their Own [YAOI] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:09 pm

Bungee Jumping Of Their Own [YAOI] BungeeJumpingOfTheirOwn

Size: 700? MB

About: Filmmaker Kim Dae Sung, who would go on to helm 2005's Blood Rain, makes his feature length directorial debut with an unconventional love story that boasts an even more unconventional title, Bungee Jumping Of Their Own! The film begins in 1983, when university student Seo In Woo (Lee Byung Hun, from A Bittersweet Life and Everybody Has Secrets) falls in love with In Tae Hee (the late Lee Eun Joo, from Taegukgi and Lover's Concerto) a young woman with whom he shares his umbrella during a rainstorm. Their blossoming relationship is shown incrementally, in ways that accentuate the comedy of their situation, while at the same time conveying a sense that the two share a deep bond, one that will later prove pivotal to the story's outcome. After learning that In Woo must leave for his compulsory two year service in the military, the film flashes forward seventeen years to find that the young man has now matured into a confident high school teacher. But as the film slowly reveals, he is married not to Tae Hee, but to another woman. It seems Tae Hee died some seventeen years ago, and through a series of clues, In Woo begins to suspect that a teenage boy named Lim Hyeon Bin (Yeo Hyun Soo, from Holiday and Birth of a Man) is the reincarnation of the girl he loved all those many years ago. Despite being a heterosexual, In Woo begins to fall in love with the student, discovering that true love really has no boundaries. A romantic melodrama at its finest, this brave, deceptively transgressive film handles its tricky subject matter with sparkling grace, culminating in a dark finale that is both tragic and transcendent.

Download On Megaupload
Pt. 1 I Pt. 2 I Pt. 3 I Pt. 4 I Pt. 5 I Pt. 6 I Pt. 7 I Pt. 8 I Subtitles
Back to top Go down
https://notanmultimedia.aforumfree.com

Bungee Jumping Of Their Own [YAOI]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Downloads :: Movies-
Jump to: