Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boys Love 2 (Theater Edition) [NOW WITH ENGLISH SUBS] [YAOI]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
notan
Admin
notan

Boys Love 2 (Theater Edition) [NOW WITH ENGLISH SUBS] [YAOI] Empty
PostSubject: Boys Love 2 (Theater Edition) [NOW WITH ENGLISH SUBS] [YAOI]   Boys Love 2 (Theater Edition) [NOW WITH ENGLISH SUBS] [YAOI] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:43 pm

Boys Love 2 (Theater Edition) [NOW WITH ENGLISH SUBS] [YAOI] BoysLove2TheaterEdition

Size: About 100 To 150 MB Each

About: Aoi Kairu (Kotani Yoshikazu) teaches at one of the nation's most prestigious boarding schools. One day, after a falling out with his girlfriend, he meets a young guy who provides him comfort and consolation during his time of need. Soon after that, a new student, Sora (Kanno Atsumi), transfers into his class, and much to Kairu's surprise, it is the same boy he had encountered before. Kairu tries to put the past behind him and keep their relationship a secret, but the brash Sora is not about to let go of love so easily.

Download Japanese RAW On Megaupload
Pt. 1 I Pt. 2 I Pt. 3 I Pt. 4 I Pt. 5 I Pt. 6 I Pt. 7 I Pt. 8 I Pt. 9 I Pt. 10

Download With English Subtitles On 4Shared
Pt. 1 I Pt. 2 I Pt. 3 I Pt. 4 I Pt. 5

Last edited by notan on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://notanmultimedia.aforumfree.com
HeiseiCherii
HeiseiCherii

PostSubject: Re: Boys Love 2 (Theater Edition) [NOW WITH ENGLISH SUBS] [YAOI]   Boys Love 2 (Theater Edition) [NOW WITH ENGLISH SUBS] [YAOI] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:14 am

Hi. Can you please reupload all the parts with english subtitles? I really really wanna watch this movie Thanks!
Back to top Go down
notan
Admin
notan

PostSubject: Re: Boys Love 2 (Theater Edition) [NOW WITH ENGLISH SUBS] [YAOI]   Boys Love 2 (Theater Edition) [NOW WITH ENGLISH SUBS] [YAOI] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:20 am

HeiseiCherii wrote:
Hi. Can you please reupload all the parts with english subtitles? I really really wanna watch this movie Thanks!

reuploaded, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://notanmultimedia.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys Love 2 (Theater Edition) [NOW WITH ENGLISH SUBS] [YAOI]   Boys Love 2 (Theater Edition) [NOW WITH ENGLISH SUBS] [YAOI] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boys Love 2 (Theater Edition) [NOW WITH ENGLISH SUBS] [YAOI]
Page 1 of 1